Decoding White Label E-Liquid Jargon: A Comprehensive Guide
As the vaping industry continues to expand, various terms and phrases are introduced to describe different aspects of the market. One such term is “white label e-liquid.” In this blog post, we will delve into the world of white label e-liquid jargon. Breaking down the terminology and shedding light on what it all means.
Understanding White Label E-Liquid:
White label e-liquid is a term used in the vaping industry to describe a product that is manufactured by one company but sold and marketed under another company’s brand name. Essentially, the manufacturer creates a product with a generic or unbranded label. Which is then purchased and rebranded by a different business to sell as their own. Most manufacturers, including us, will be able to apply your branding to the product. This is something that we excel in at Liquidable.
Decoding the Jargon:
To better understand the world of white label e-liquid, let’s explore some key jargon associated with this concept:
- White Label: The term “white label” originates from the practice of labelling products with a white, blank label. In the context of e-liquids, it refers to unbranded or generic products that lack specific branding elements like logos, designs, or product names.
- Private Label: Often used interchangeably with white label, private label refers to products manufactured by one company but sold under a different company’s brand. The term “private” implies exclusivity, suggesting that the product is uniquely available under the purchasing company’s label.
- Contract Manufacturer: This is the company responsible for producing the e-liquid. They may have their own facility, equipment, and expertise in creating e-liquids. Contract manufacturers offer their services to businesses looking to create their own branded e-liquids without investing in manufacturing infrastructure.
- Reseller or Retailer: The business that purchases the white label e-liquid from the manufacturer and sells it to consumers. This could be a vape shop, online retailer, or even a larger brand looking to expand their product range.
- Branding and Packaging: This involves the design, labelling, and packaging of the e-liquid. When a reseller purchases white label e-liquids, they often customize the branding and packaging to match their own brand identity. This can include adding logos, colour schemes, and product names.
Benefits of White Label E-Liquids:
- Cost-Effective: Businesses can avoid the costs associated with setting up their own manufacturing facilities by opting for white label e-liquids.
- Quick Market Entry: White label products allow companies to enter the market faster since they don’t need to invest time in product development and manufacturing.
- Brand Expansion: Retailers can expand their product offerings without investing in research, development, and production.
- Customization: While the base formula is provided by the manufacturer, companies have the flexibility to customize certain aspects such as nicotine strength, flavour profiles, and VG/PG ratios.
Understanding white label e-liquid jargon is crucial for anyone involved in the vaping industry. From contract manufacturers to resellers, knowing the terminology ensures effective communication and successful collaboration. Furthermore, whether you’re a vaping enthusiast curious about how products are brought to market or a business owner looking to expand your product range, knowing the ins and outs of white label e-liquids helps you navigate this dynamic and evolving industry with confidence.
And….funnily enough I know some guys that can help if your looking to delve a little deeper in to the e-liquid world. Here at Liquidable, we have mastered the art of white label e-liquids. However, that isn’t all we have to offer. From fully branded vape juices to vape kits, we can help new and existing brands and stores thrive in the ever challenging retail space.